Online ISSN: XXXX-XXXX
Permanency of Content
All articles published in Asian Journal of Dental and Health Sciences receive a DOI and are permanently published. In order to maintain the integrity and the completeness of the scholarly record, we will apply the following policies when published content needs to be corrected. These policies take into account current best practice prescribed by COPE and ICMJE in the scholarly publishing and library communities: Honest errors are a part of science and publishing and require publication of a correction when they are detected. So Correction, Retractions, Republication, and errors are handled as per standards prescribed by COPE and ICMJE
- Correction to an Article
Occasionally, Asian Journal of Dental and Health Sciences may correct or amplify a previously-published article by republishing the article in its entirety, often to rectify an editorial or printing error in the original article.
- It contains minor errors in article design,
- It contains a small portion of an otherwise reliable publication proves to be misleading (especially because of honest error)
- The author/contributor list is incorrect (e.g deserving author has been omitted or somebody who does not meet authorship criteria has been included)
- Retraction to an Article
Retraction is a mechanism for removing the literature and alerting readers to publications that contain such seriously flawed or erroneous data that their findings and conclusions cannot be relied upon. Unreliable data may result from honest error or from research misconduct. The main purpose of retractions is to correct the literature and ensure its integrity rather than to punish authors who misbehave.
- It is found with clear evidence that the article is a result of misconduct (g.data fabrication) or honest error (e.g. miscalculation or experimental error),
- The article or the data contained in the article have previously been published elsewhere without proper crossref referencing permission or justification (e.cases of redundant publication),
- It constitutes plagiarism,
- It reports unethical research or has a failure to disclose a major competing interest.